Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Dandelion Wishes Card with Brusho ... and a Spring Open House Party Reminder...

Just a reminder:
My Spring Open House Party is this Sunday, March 17.  Should we wear green?  I can't wait to see everyone.  With my recent hand surgery and some medical problems, I haven't been out much.  Stamping has been minimal, but constant, until my hand surgery.  I'm doing a little more each day, so my biggest obstacle now is patience.  It takes time to heal and regain the use of my hand that I need, in order to do all that I want and need to do.  It's getting there, but soooooo slow.
To keep you going, here's a card I made that I enjoyed ... a lot!
Oh yes!  It's Brusho!!!  I've done an emboss technique, using white embossing powder (EP) and I love it.  If you missed it, Brusho is Pigmented Watercolor Crystals.  It's the closest this to magic I've ever seen and more fun than a barrel of monkeys!
The background on the card base is embossed, using the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF).  It's one of those folders that makes both sides of the card stock look really great.
I got a little carried away and used the Brusho on the inside of the card ... and the envelope.  If I did this again, I'd use a separate piece of CS to do the Brusho for the envelope and attach it once it dried.  It would be a little stronger.  Mine does work, though.
UP NEXT:

SAVE THE DATE:   

MARCH 17---
                 Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 
                 Grand Re-Opening of my Studio

April 8 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We're going to have a blast playing with BRUSHO.  We're going to make several beautiful cards using Brusho ... AND ... I'll show you how you could make your own Swatch Book at home, to highlight some of the many fun ways to use Brusho.
THIS CLASS FILLS UP FAST, SO DON'T WAIT TOO LONG TO REGISTER.  YOUR PAYMENT HOLDS YOUR SPOT.

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED A CATALOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...