Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Look What's New!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  I've had hand surgery and can just now type a little.  It's still painful and I hit a lot of wrong keys, so this will be a shorter post.  We have new Sale-A-Bration (SAB) products available now, so I thought I'd share a few with you, along with some fun ideas you can create using SAB products. 


Aren't these great?  Who doesn't love a quick and easy way to cut out special images?  Check these out and more for some of your next creative projects.  These are only available through the end of March, so don't take too long to decide:)

UP NEXT:

March 11 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We'll be working with thinlits and framelits, doing some heat embossing, and adding a bit of Shimmer Paint to our beautiful cards

SAVE THE DATE:   
March 17 --- 
                 Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 
                 Grand Re-Opening of my Studio

April 8 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We're going to have a blast playing with BRUSHO.  We're going to make several beautiful cards using Brusho ... AND ... I'll show you how you could make your own Swatch Book at home, to highlight some of the many fun ways to use Brusho.

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED A CATALOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...