Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Jar of Flowers Card

Isn't it fun to get flowers delivered to you ... or make a bouquet from your own garden?  I have a jar of flowers for you today.  Enjoy!  This is another of the cards we made at my June class.


BONUS DAYS:
Right now, we're in our Bonus Days.  For every $50.00 you spend on an order, you'll receive a $5.00 coupon to spend in August.  Save your codes.  Also, if you order through me, you'll be earning a token.  Earn 10 tokens and you can turn them in for a $25.00 gift certificate, to order your favorites from our new catalog.

NEED A CATALOG?  I HAVE PLENTY HERE. CONTACT ME TO PICK ONE UP.
That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...