Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Textured Map Card

Have you ever tried embossing Designer Series Papers (DSP)?  Dry embossing can add an entire additional element of texture to your card. I used our Old World Paper 3D embossing folder to add texture to the 'map' on this DSP.  I love the look.  I used a second embossing folder (Tasteful Textile) for the layer behind the 'map' layer.  I love how the black layers compliment the Cinnamon Cider layers. The text (from Beautiful World stamps) is just perfect.  The 'map' layer and the circle layers are attached with dimensionals.  All in all, this is a pretty easy card that shows off a lot of elegance, especially with the foil lines in the DSP.


BONUS DAYS:
Right now, we're in our Bonus Days.  For every $50.00 you spend on an order, you'll receive a $5.00 coupon to spend in August.  Save your codes.  Also, if you order through me, you'll be earning a token.  Earn 10 tokens and you can turn them in for a $25.00 gift certificate, to order your favorites from our new catalog.

NEED A CATALOG?  I HAVE PLENTY HERE. CONTACT ME TO PICK ONE UP.
That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...