Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Catching Up With Everyone and Everything

Hello, my creative friends.  I've taken a little break from social media and am back and ready to share my creations with you.  

First of all, let's start off with a couple of reminders.

- Today is the last day to pay to register for my Aug. 24 Scraps and Prayers class.

- Don't forget, if you earned any Bonus Days Coupons in July, be sure to cash them in during August.

Now ... some updates ...

- I preordered my brand new, gorgeous Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.  I love it!

- Customers can order their own (large size) in September.  Yay!

The smaller size will be available at a later date.

Here's some info about the machines.
I'll be back soon with more design inspiration, so you come on back, too. 

NEED A CATALOG?  I HAVE PLENTY HERE. CONTACT ME TO PICK ONE UP.
That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...