Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

UPDATES IN MY STUDIO. PART ONE

I've taken advantage of having more 'at home' time to make some updates in my studio.  I love to have my workspace be functional, yet pretty and inspiring - a place that's fun to be in to work.  The first change I made was to part with my Stamp N Storage lock-down punch holders.  In their place, I opted for Stamp N Storage 3-shelf units and placed my punches on their sides.  I could fit in more punches this way, and yet they're still quite handy and easy to use.  I also added a 6-drawer Stamp N Storage unit that I love.  Here's a look at these updates.




What do you think?  I love it!

I'll be back soon with more design inspiration, so you come on back, too. 

NEED A CATALOG?  I HAVE PLENTY HERE. CONTACT ME TO PICK ONE UP.

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...