Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Hello, dear stampers and lovers of creativity!

It took me longer than I thought to get back to where I could once again share some creativity with you.  What with losing our Toby Joe and then my shoulder replacement surgery, it's been a rough road.  I'm still here though and enjoying working in my studio, even if it's for a shorter periods of time, as my shoulder is healing very slowly.

Today, I'd like to share something with you that I usually forget to show you and it's too cute to not share.  For each of my classes, I place each project in its own envelope or cello bag.  Once the kit is complete, I place all the projects in a gift bag.  This keeps all the pieces together and gives each class attendee a way to safely carry home their finished projects.  Here are the bags from my last class - a class kit (due to Covid) for January.


The papers are free from our current SAB / Sale-A-Bration.  You can tell that I'm longing for Spring and already sick of winter.  I'm a warm weather girl.

In my next post, I'll share a couple of cute projects using these same SAB papers.  Be sure to come back and check it out.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to have you back! Glad all of you is healing. Be patient with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you back! Glad all of you is healing. Be patient with yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...