Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Quick and Easy Thinking of You Card

Today, the card I'm sharing is just about as quick and easy as you can get.  The secret is the layer of DSP.   I'm loving all the purples! 

First, cut into 4 X 12" strips, as shown in the photo.
Now cut into 4 X 5 1/4" pieces.  You'll get 4 card layers with the hydrangeas and 2 with just the blue background.  I'll be sharing another card in my next post that uses the middle layers.  You'll just have 3 tiny scraps left over.  To me, that's good use of your DSP.
Once I attached the top layer and added the text, I went over the blooms on each flower with Wink of Stella.
You can add any text that looks well in the space on your card.  Like I said ... quick and easy.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...