Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Artistic Inspiration from a Photo

Subject matter doesn't get much better than a photo of my sweet Olive Jane.  Her sassy little outfit inspired this project I created.  I changed up the shades of the colors a bit, but the photo was truly my starting point.

My color story:
  • Night of Navy
  • Blushing Bride
  • Marina Mist
... and, of course, a coordinating envelope with Blushing Bride liner from the Subtles DSP Stack

Here's her photo:

... and here's my project for today:


And yes, I had to put this stamp set together before I could make the card.  I love the Zoo Babies stamp set and just hadn't had an opportunity to use it yet.  I haven't made a baby card for a long time either, so this was fun.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...