Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

A Telescoping Card and A Video

One of the perks I enjoy in being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to attend events with other demonstrators.  Today's card is one that we made at our last meeting in Springfield.  I liked it so much that I decided it would be fun to make it at my next Friday Night Cards (Sept. 13) / Sunday Afternoon Cards (Sept. 15) classes.
This card was designed by Julie Davison, a talented stamper, great leader, and wonderful friend.  I added a coordinating envelope --- lined of course:)
I hope you can come to my class and see how much fun it is to make a telescoping card.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...