Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

There's just something about a butterfly

Do you remember this butterfly card?
 
... and this one?
These were two of my most popular cards from some of my past card classes.  There is just something about a butterfly that is just fun and beautiful, all at the same time.

Yesterday, I shared with you all the scoop on our wonderful new Envelope Punch Board.  Today, I want to share some good news with you.  It's all about butterflies.  Check this out!
This card is loaded with butterflies and fun.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a special bundle promotion for them?  OK, we do!
Click here to see all our promotions.

I also want to remind you that we have a new photopolymer stamp set out and new single stamps available, too.  I don't want you to miss a thing.
I think this is one of the best photopolymer sets we've had yet.  And look at our new single stamps.  They're all for Christmas!!!

... and don't forget about our new Envelope Punch Board:
Click here to see this previous post for complete details on the Envelope Punch Board.

... and a Shelli update:
As always, she amazes us.  I knew her recovery would be nothing short of amazing because she is so strong and courageous.  I'm sure she has many rough days ahead of her.  Yesterday, she had a good day and we are thankful for that.  Please keep her in your prayers as she continues to work toward healing.  She and Kadie, her sweet horse are both doing much better.

Click here for a complete Shelli update:
http://soshelli.com/so-shelli-blog/2013/9/5/ill-be-darned.html

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...