Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday, Toby Joe!

Today is a busy and happy day.  It's Grandparents' Day at our church, it's my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House this afternoon and it's Toby Joe's birthday.

Toby Joe adopted US when he was just 6 months old.  Today, he turns 7 years old.  Time has flown by with this wonderful little boy.  He has blessed and enriched our lives.  I am so blessed to be a grandparent (more on that at another time) and so happy to be Toby Joe's mommy.  I'll soon be sharing more on all this and lots of new holiday projects as well, so check back again.  I did some quick antiquing yesterday morning, so I'll have more 'treasures' to share with you soon, too.  I don't want you to miss a thing!

We had a great time at my Open House yesterday.  People came in at staggered times, so I never had more than 2 or 3 at a time.  Everyone got lots of personal attention, which I love.  I hope the crowd staggers their arrivals today, too, but however they come I know we'll have fun.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon!  Have a blessed day... and Happy Birthday, my sweet Toby Joe.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...