Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Color Inspiration, Part 1

Color inspiration is everywhere and today's post is all about using it to guide your artistic creations.  In my 4 posts on my summer memories, I shared photos of Aaron digging, Aaron and Olive playing on the deck, Aaron and Ben in their new pool and plants in my container garden.  We'll take those 4 posts and see what I created using the colors as my guide.  Enjoy!

Today's color inspiration:  Aaron Digging


My stamp sets:
Gorgeous Grunge
You're My Hero

My color story:
Real Red
Daffodil Delight
Gumball Green

My photo inspiration:

I tried something new for the envelope liner today.  Instead of using DSP, I used CS.  It worked just fine.  I wanted a more simple, but bold look to go with the card.

Here's another card that I used CS for a coordinating envelope liner:


That's it for today.  I got busy this morning and ended up doing a much later post than usual.  There are days like that.  Have a great weekend and stop back to see my next color story.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...