Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Color Inspiration, Part 2 A: Rev Up The Fun

Today, we continue my little series on using color inspiration to guide your artistic creations.  Yesterday's post had colors inspired by Aaron digging in the yard.  Today and tomorrow, our color inspiration comes from Aaron and Olive Jane playing on the deck.  The colors worked to make 2 totally different color stories, so I'm dividing the posts into 2 parts.

Here's today's project...  
  ... inspired from Aaron's shirt, his shoes and the wagon.


My color story:
Pacific Point
Smoky Slate
Basic Black

I will admit that, for today's card, I totally forgot about the red and focused on the gray and blue.  It's called Artistic License and the fun of being an artist is that you get to do that:)  Here's the photo that started my inspiration.  I'd like to note here that while inspiration can come in many different ways, it can also start you down a road that comes out so totally different that you wouldn't even believe where it all began.  Inspiration is what gets you going; it's not what keeps you going.  You make your own direction.  That's why they call it art and that's why I call it fun.

Come back tomorrow for Part 2 B.  I will be sharing a project using colors inspired from Olive Jane's little outfit.  I'm off to nurse my allergies.  I love the Fall so much, but it is hard on my breathing. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...