This is how I did it:
1. Start with a 4 1/4 X 11" piece of CS (Whisper White or Very Vanilla).
2. Sponge various Fall colors randomly over the entire piece of CS.
3. Heat set inks with heat tool.
4. Stamp a few gold speckles and emboss with gold EP.
5. Once it cools, place leaf framelits along strip and start cutting your leaves.
6. With this size of CS, you'll be able to cut a lot of leaves.
7. Enjoy using the leaves on your projects.
Here are some shots of the process:
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.