Here's how I did it:
1. Coat burlap ribbon with Mod Podge.
2. Let dry completely.
3. Turn over and coat other side.
4. Let dry completely.
5. Cut out leaves with leaf framelits.
You will need 1 or 2 shims to help cut through the burlap.
Cut off any needed edges with snips.
Now, that's not all I have to show you, so be sure to come back for more creative projects for Fall... and more!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.