Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Framed Project with Pumpkins

Happy first day of October!  With only 5 days remaining before we get to bring home our 2 puppies, I feel like time is flying and I have so much to do!  It's a wonderful time of the year and I do love it.  Here's another project I made using my sponged/embossed CS technique.  This time, it's pumpkins instead of leaves.
Here's a close-up of the pumpkins and the embossed image.  I love this Halloween Street stamp!
 Remember this?  If not, you can click here and take a look.
I wonder what else I could make using this technique.  Hmmmmmmm.  I guess you'll just have to come back and see.  I do have lots more to share with you.  Have a great day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...