Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Falling Leaves Card

It's a dreary day here, threatening to be a little wet and soggy.  That makes for a challenge in puppy training.  Let's brighten things up with a pretty Fall card.  I designed this one with the look of falling leaves in mind.
I used marker to give the greeting two colors.  All my colors are based on the color story in the Color Me Autumn DSP, as I had all those colors out making my Fall cards.  I added some speckles with gold ink.
I stamped the leaves to remind you of the wind blowing the falling leaves.  I sponged the wooden leaf to color it.  I really like how this one turned out.
My new puppies love walking in the leaves in our yard.  While they're enjoying it all, I keep studying the colors and textures of the leaves, getting new inspiration every time I'm out there, even when they're a bit soggy on days like today.  Have a beautiful and a blessed day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...