Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Card #1 for My Christmas Retreat

Here's a closer look at the first card we'll be making at my October 25 Christmas Retreat.
The color story is simple and yet perfect --- Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake, with a touch of Old Olive.   I have always loved the look of the Cherry Cobbler/Crumb Cake color combo.  Using a strip of Washi Tape on the envelope is a quick and easy way to dress it up to coordinate with the card.
Adding the extra layer on Stampin' Dimensionals really sets off the embossing.  This card will be one of my favorites for the season.
Come right back to see another card for my retreat.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...