Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Give Thanks Card

It's time for another beautiful Fall card.  As I walked the puppies in our back yard this morning, I couldn't help but notice and enjoy the beautiful colors of the Fall leaves.  I love all the color variations and the wonderful textures.  It got my creative juices flowing for making more Fall cards. 
I'm actually in the middle of prep for my Christmas Retreats, so I'll have to keep all my ideas in my head until I get back to them.  This is the time of year when I switch from Fall to Halloween to Christmas and back again.  It's kind of crazy and kind of fun!
I used what I'd normally think of as the reverse side of the embossed layer on this card.  I thought it just seemed right for it.
Tip:
Sometimes you only a tiny 'sprig' of ribbon, as with my burlap on this card.  I cut a tiny strip of thickness from our burlap ribbon, tied it into a knot and attached it with Liquid Tombow.
Do you need some inspiration?   Go take a walk in your neighborhood.  Enjoy the beautiful Fall weather, the colors, the textures, the wonder of it all.  That will surely get your creative juices going.  Now, go stamp... then take a nap... then stamp some more.  Enjoy and Give Thanks for our beautiful Fall!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...