Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Double Buttons, Double Leaves Fall Card

How about another beautiful Fall card today?  I love the text on this one.    
I played around with my embellishment, stacking up TWO gold metallic buttons, then adding bits of frayed burlap ribbon.  Our Liquid Tombow holds it all together easily.
My color story:
Cajun Craze
Crushed Curry
Mossy Meadow
a touch of BlackBerry Bliss
These were made with the same technique as in my previous post.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...