Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Closer Look at My Retreat Projects

Today, let's take a closer look at my projects for the October 25 Christmas Retreat.  Each of the 3 projects has something special inside!
The first project features beautiful Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon - It's a set of the cutest little cards ever, all in a special stamp case.  This will be as much fun to make as it is to give.  It's one of my favorite projects this year, for sure.
This project uses our Tag A Bag Gift Boxes.  It's decorated so that you don't have to destroy all the beautiful wrappings to get to the gift.  You could place most any small gift inside this box.  I've used peppermint patties for this one.
All you have to do to open it is slide over the acetate 'sleeve' and enjoy your treats.
This project features a gift box for which I've created a top opening and a little ribbon handle.  Inside is a set of cute little gift enclosure cards, along with coordinated (stamped) envelopes.  I've added a die-cut snowflake to the window of the box.
So, now that you've seen all 3 projects, which one do you like the best?
Would you like more details for the cards we'll be making at the Christmas Retreat?  Come on back, because that's what I have coming up next for you.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...