Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Table Decor for Every Month of the Year, Part 4

Today, I'll be wrapping up this little series by sharing what I made for October, November and December.
For October, I used our wonderful little Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies.  They are in our current Holiday Catalog.  I love them!!!  I'll be sharing more ideas for using these in some of my future posts.  They have been super popular and I am constantly amazed and what people come up with using them.

I die cut the leaves, crumpled them, sponged them, added bits of VersaMark ink and sprinkled on a bit of gold EP and heat embossed them.  I then went over them again with the same ink and Iridescent Ice EP.  They are really pretty!
 
For December, I used our retired die to make the doves.  I actually cut 2 layers for each piece of Shimmery White CS and adhered them together, to make the dove more likely to hold up for future use.  I embossed the wings.  I love them!
I hope I've given you some good ideas to use for your own decor.  Any of these centerpieces can be adapted to make use of what you have in your own stash.  Enjoy!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...