Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Pear Pizzazz

Sometimes, as I'm cleaning up from an old project, I am inspired for a new one.  That's what happened with today's Pear Pizzazz card.
The stamped pieces were actually scraps.  I stamped an additional leaf 'sprig' and cut it out for added detail under the greeting.
You can't go wrong by adding a beautiful ribbon, complete with a beautiful bow.
Come on back for my next post where I'll share another version of this card.  Have a great day! 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...