Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Favorite Daisy Bouquet and a Big Thank You

Before we get into my post today, I'd like to say a big thank you for all the prayers, emails, FB notes and actual snail mail cards.   Right now, I'm progressing well with relearning to walk, but I'm fighting quite an infection in my incision.  Scary!  I'm still hoping I can hold my September classes, but time will tell.  You'll be able to keep up with my plans and progress here on my blog.

As I've been recovering from my hip revision surgery, I've spent some of my rest time cruising through our new Holiday Catalog. Wow!  I love it!  I've also gone searching through our Annual Catalog for stamp sets that I could use for Fall cards, as well.  I found a lot!

I don't have any Christmas or Fall to share with you yet (soon, I hope), but I do have a lot of other ideas and inspirations to show you.  For today's post, here's another fun bouquet.  This one was created with our wonderful Daisy Punch.  I used Daffodil Delight and each of our newest In Colors.
I'm not actually keeping these outside, but I thought they'd look cute there for a photo shoot:)
My favorite part of all is the dragonfly.  I cut him from vellum, sponged (Lemon Lime Twist) and embossed it.  Love this added touch!
Come on and sit a while.
Can you tell how I created the centers for my daisies?  I embossed a piece of Crushed Curry CS, using our Oh My Stars embossing folder and then punched out a 'star shape' for each daisy center, using a small circle punch.
This is one of my favorite projects.  It just makes me happy.
Tentative September Classes:
September 11 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / We'll be creating beautiful Fall Cards.
September 16 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 5-6 Beautiful Fall Cards (all new cards)

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
September classes are tentatively on my schedule, based on the progress of my recovery from surgery and fighting the infection of my incision.  I'll keep you posted, so check this blog frequently. 

October Classes:
October 9 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Fall Decor Project
October 21 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 5-6 Beautiful Christmas Cards

Click to see September/October Hostess Special:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Check back soon to check for class updates.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you feeling better. Prayers that the infection clears quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...