Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Jar of Love

Here's a little gift for you today ... a bouquet of flowers in a jar.  Enjoy!





This is another of those sets that I had for a long time before I got around to using it.  I love it!  I'm sorry that I waited so long to enjoy it but will be putting it to good use a lot now.
Tentative September Classes:
September 11 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / We'll be creating beautiful Fall Cards.
September 16 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 5-6 Beautiful Fall Cards (all new cards)

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
September classes are tentatively on my schedule, based on the progress of my recovery from surgery.  I'll keep you posted, so check this blog frequently. 

October Classes:
October 9 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Fall Decor Project
October 21 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 5-6 Beautiful Christmas Cards

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Check back soon to check for class updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...