Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

More Fun With Stamp Cases

As promised in my previous post, here are some more fun ways to use our stamp cases.  Enjoy!  
I keep all these cases in my Raskog Cart, close to my main stamping spot.  They are so handy!  The one labeled 'bits and pieces' contains extra odds and ends of cut and/or stamped pieces that I can grab quickly and use for other projects.
These first 3 photos are showing our wide stamp cases.
Below, our 1/2 case.  It is still wide but half the height of the cases above.  To store them together, two 1/2 cases will stack and be equal to the cases above.  This makes for easy storage.
The half case is decorated with retired DSP and I keep it in my stash, to remind me how I made it.  The candy has been removed and given away, so it wouldn't tempt me:)
The case below has not been embellished.  I love this DSP (retired) so much that I haven't felt the need to decorate it further.
I had note cards in this one, but full sized cards will fit in it, also.  I no longer have this retired stamp set, but I loved it and I miss it.  You can't keep them all:)
Check here for order numbers for our stamp cases.
August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project.
     THIS CLASS IS ALREADY FILLING UP.  SIGN UP ASAP.
We'll be making this book box, along with the 3 cards below.
 
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...