Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Notepad Project

Thanks for all the well wishes, good thoughts and wonderful prayers for my recovery after my recent surgery.  It means a lot to me.  I'm getting a little better each and every day.  And now, let's take a look at today's project.
 
Here's a fun project you can enjoy making in your own stamping and crafting space.  It's an empty stamp case --- the size we use for our clear mount stamps.  You'll need your favorite sheet of DSP, some ribbon and an RSVP pen, as well as a notepad cut to fit into the case.  Then you can choose how you'd like to decorate the front and add that to your finished project.  What's the best thing about this project?  All the embellishments and/or stamped pieces are inside the protective plastic, so you can carry your notepad with you in your purse or briefcase and it won't get ruined.

Because our DSP is double sided, once you slip the cut piece under the protective plastic on the stamp case, you automatically have decorated the inside of your case, too.
Adding a strip of DSP over the top of the notepad pulls the entire project together.  I don't have a photo of the RSVP Pen in this post, but I will share it in my next post, along with another version of this project ... a deluxe version.  Also, in my next post, I'll have all the dimensions for cutting the DSP pieces for the stamp cases (2 sizes), the pen and the note pad toppers.
 August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project

THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IN AUGUST.  CHECK BACK FOR SEPTEMBER DATES AND CLASSES. 
 
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...