Below: the wide case holds 2 notepads, an RSVP pen, and a little memo book.
- Unscrew the black end of the pen and remove the 'tube' of ink.
- Cut DSP to 3 1/2 X 1" and roll tightly into a tube.
- Insert the rolled DSP into the pen, reinsert the ink 'tube' and screw the end back onto it.
DSP Measurements for stamp case, notepad and memo books:
- Thin stamp case = 10 1/2 X 7"
- Wide stamp case = 11 1/4 X 7"
- Notepad topper = 5 X 2"
- Miniature composition book = 3 1/2 X 1"
Before slipping the DSP into the stamp case, decorate as you wish. By adding the 'embellishments' directly to the DSP, it will be on the inside of your case, so you can carry the notepad case in your purse or brief case and it won't get dirty or torn. Keep them flat --- no bumpy pieces to stick up and tear the cover on the stamp case.
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project.
THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IN AUGUST. CHECK BACK FOR SEPTEMBER DATES AND CLASSES.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.