Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I'm Getting Ready to Celebrate our Scraps and Prayers 8th Anniversary!

I'm feeling a little better and looking forward to some great classes for October.  I've tweaked my project plans a tiny bit and I think we'll have even more fun.  I decided to change the home decor project to something you can enjoy keeping out all year --- not just Fall --- a canvas like the one I have on my desk in my studio.  I've received so many compliments on mine that I know you'll love getting to create your own.  Here's our project.



Notice below that I've tweaked the October Saturday Stampers class a bit, as well.  Instead of all Christmas cards, I wanted to add a couple of Fall cards (since we didn't get to meet in September) and then the rest will be Christmas.  I know we'll have a great time!  I'll have sneak peeks for these cards soon.
October Classes:
October 9 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Home Decor Project on Canvas
October 21 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 5-6 Cards -Fall AND Christmas

Click to see September/October Hostess Special:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Check back soon to check for class updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...