Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

More Daisies, Please

How about some more daisies today?  I have 2 cards to share with you.  The first is another version of the design in my previous post.  The second is what I call my 'lone daisy' card.  It's simple and elegant.  Enjoy!


After fussy cutting the tiny daisy, I placed it in the palm of my hand and used a tool (for cake baking, I think) to form a rounded shape.

UP NEXT:
- April 21 / Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00
MY APRIL 21 SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IS NOW TOTALLY FULL AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.  

THERE HAS BEEN SUCH AN INTEREST IN THIS, I WILL SCHEDULE ANOTHER BRUSHO CLASS AT A LATER DATE.
NOTE:
Stampin' Blends free classes are 'on hold' until SU gets in more supplies for us.


THERE AREN'T ANY CLASSES IN MAY.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...