Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Party Winners and Another Cute Box

I have a really cute box for you today, but first I need to catch up on party news.  I will admit that I honestly just plain forgot to share the winners' names with you.  I will blame it on the excitement of the Color Revamp.  It is pretty exciting!

I'm ready to announce the winners from my Spring Open House Party.  So... let's do that right now!
Question #1:
What is Lana's favorite stamp set from the Occasions Catalog?
Answer:
Petal Palette
Winners:
Alicia, Sheila and Elaine
Question #2:
What is Lana's favorite accessory from the Occasions Catalog?
Answer:
It's actually a tie between Brusho and Stampin' Blends.  2 people chose Stampin' Blends.
Winners:
Alicia and Marsha
Questions #3:
How many paper crafted (non-card) projects did you find?
Answer:
41
Closest answer/winner:
Alicia (53)
Questions #4:
How many hand made cards did you find?
Answer:
96
Closest answer/winner:
Marsha (85)
I also had Toby Joe draw out 3 names for door prizes!
The lucky winners are Brenda, Alicia and Marsha.

Yay to all my lucky winners!!!  Your prizes will be tucked in with your orders.  Everyone got some cute little note card envelopes as an extra thank you for your order.  All the prize winners from the party will find some card stock on with their order.  I tried to pick good prizes that were practical and you can really use at home.

Now, let's check out my cute box.  This one is a bigger one and starts with a 12 X 12" sheet of DSP - just for the lid.  I used a 12 X 12" piece of CS for the base.  I love it!  It's my favorite of all the boxes I've made recently (and I've made a lot:)  Enjoy!






- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...