Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

Bunches of Butterflies ... a Duo and a Trio

Before I share today's post ... 
Here's a reminder for my Scraps and Prayers people ...
I will have a sneak peek for you ASAP.  I have all 3 of our cards nearly finished.  They are so pretty and shout Spring, for sure.  One card involves watercoloring the flower from our Beautiful Day stamp set.  The second card uses our Daisy punch and has a couple of super fun and easy techniques using two of our Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (TIEF).  The third card has yet a third technique for using our embossing folders.  It's also fun and super easy.  We'll be using the Stamparatus, too, so that our stamping will come out just perfect.  I think you'll love this class!  Pay to register soon, to save your spot.

And now, today's fun ...

I get Spring Fever this time of year, but not in a lie around and be lazy kind of way.  It drives me to take on all kinds of ambitious projects, as I feel filled with renewed energy.  As the earth wakes up from its winter sleep, I kind of do, too.  Silly maybe, but I've seen a pattern.  It may be even worse this year because I'm just now getting back more of the use of my hand ... and ... we had such a long, tedious winter.  My middle grandson told me yesterday that he misses winter.  I told him he may be the only one around here who does.  Actually, I love all the seasons and Spring and Fall are my favorites.  Part of that plays into the artist in my soul, as Spring and Fall seem to be such wonderful times for colors.  Colors seem to wake up in Spring, go very vivid in Summer, and then, well, Fall is a whole palette of gorgeous colors.  Spring makes colors come alive and my soul bursts with happiness. So, in the spirit of today's frenzy, I have bunches of butterflies to share with you. 
I scattered sequins here and there to add a bit of bling.
I love the Balmy Blue with the black and white color story.
All the butterflies were fussy cut from DSP.
UP NEXT:

May 13 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We'll be making 3 beautiful cards ... with watercoloring and trying fun, new techniques using the Stamparatus and we'll try THREE fun 'tricks' with embossing foldersIt won't be all Brusho for this class but it will be all fun! 
PLEASE PAY TO REGISTER ASAP.  
CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED TO 10 MAX!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LISTS:

     Occasions Catalog Retiring Products List
     
     Annual Catalog Retiring Products List

SAVE THE DATE:   
June 23 ---  2:00-5:00 / Get ready for fun!
Summer Open House Party 
with our new catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...