Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Card Kits --- A Ton of Fun / Part Four

Today's post is brought to you by our Notes of Kindness card kit.  Once again, this is a fabulous kit.  I think Stampin' Up! outdid themselves with the kits this past year or so.  They've been really pretty.  This is an easier kit, so beginners should not be afraid to jump in and try it.  For those more experienced stampers, you can have the fun of finishing cards quickly (Sometimes, you need a card right now!) and adding a few extra touches of their own.  Check these out.
Aren't these just beautiful?  I love them.

A personal note for today.  
I was sad to read the obit of one of my former students in the paper today.  She was only 47.  I remember her from when I taught first grade.  I loved her entire family and had all 3 of their kids in my class.  Her mom once told me that a special event in my life happened with each year I had one of her children --- my wedding, the birth of my first child, and the birth of my second child.  My heart breaks for them.  You were loved, my sweet Gail.

UP NEXT:

May 13 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We'll be making 3 beautiful cards ... with watercoloring and trying fun, new techniques using the Stamparatus and we'll try THREE fun 'tricks' with embossing foldersIt won't be all Brusho for this class but it will be all fun! 
PLEASE PAY TO REGISTER ASAP.  
CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED TO 10 MAX!!!

COMING SOON --- APRIL 15!
Our Big Shot will be among the retiring products, to make way for a future new and improved tool.  If you are planning on ordering one, I would certainly suggest you do not wait.

We will still carry dies and embossing folders and new products will be added soon, but a new die cutting machine will not make the new annual catalog release.  We can look forward to that at a later date.
When this list comes out, products will be sold 'while supplies last' and you could miss out on something you really wanted if you wait too long to order it.

SAVE THE DATE:   
June 23 ---  2:00-5:00 / Get ready for fun!
Summer Open House Party with our new catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...