Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Pressed Petals Series, Part 4 ... Card 11 ... last card ...

Well, I got through the first day of Pre-K for Joey.  Putting him on the bus was a tough one.  At least I waited until the bus rolled away to let out a few sniffles.  He was very excited, but a little apprehensive.  When the bus rolled up after school and I greeted him, he was all smiles and couldn't stop smiling.  I love that his first day went so well.  I loved my after school snuggles, too.

Ready for my last fussy cut card in this series?  Well, maybe there will be more later.  Who knows?  I like this one, too.  We're back to another Rococo Rose card base for this one.  Enjoy!
This has a few fussy cut flowers attached over the wreath design, so it has lots of pretty dimension. 
I did the inside of this one a little differently this time.  I cut one of the square designs from the DSP sheet.  Then, I cut it in half and used both halves inside my card.
I added a special die cut piece for the sentiment on this card and slipped a few extra leaves under the edges of it.  I love how this one turned out.  So ... did you choose a favorite yet?  Don't feel bad that the series is over.  I have lots more to share with you ... I promise:)
WHAT'S UP NEXT:
SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
September 9 / Pay to register by September 2.
We’ll be making a beautiful home décor sampler.
PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
September 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.
IF YOU HAVE THE ADD-ON KIT, BRING THAT, TOO.
Click here for a sneak peek video.
 
CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT / 1:00-5:00 / $35.00
Sunday, October 6
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.
We’ll be using several card designs, using fun new holiday products.

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
October 14 / Pay to register by October 7.
We’ll be decorating a beautiful Copper Tea Tin for the season.
We’ll also be celebrating our Scraps and Prayers 10th Anniversary.
Expect some special surprises at this class!

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
October 22 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.
WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A WICKEDLY FUN TIME! 

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY / 2:00-5:00 / RSVP REQUESTED
Sunday, November 3
Come enjoy holiday displays, inspirations, projects and more!

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
November 11 / Pay to register by November 4
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards or a Christmas project.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
November 19 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.
SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
December 9 / Pay to register by December 2.
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.
That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...