Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Pressed Petals Series, Part 4 ... Card 4

I have another fun card for you today.  Let's get right to it.

For this card, I used one of the large rectangular pieces from the DSP sheet with all the squares and rectangles.  Then, I used a second, duplicate one and cut apart pieces to attach over the flowers and leaves, on dimensionals.  There was a lot of fussy cutting to this one and I really like all the dimension on it.
I used a narrow strip (scrap) with another fussy cut another flower for the inside of my card.
I love the script background on the original sheet of DSP.  I added a few rhinestones to match the flowers.  It almost looks like the flowers could just pop off the page.
Tip:
When attaching a duplicate image over your background, off-set it a little bit.  It instantly adds a lot more interest and dimension.
Would you believe, I didn't even order this DSP right away when it first came out?  I wasn't sure if I'd like it.  Once I started thinking of the possibilities you could do with it, I ordered it, for sure.  This little creative challenge I set up for myself was really fun.  It brought out all my creative juices and that's why I ended up making so many of these coordinating cards.  I hope you'll give it a try.
A reminder:  
Sign up by September 10 to get the next Paper Pumpkin kit.  It looks like it will be a lot of fun!  
WHAT'S UP NEXT:

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
August 20 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

 SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
September 9 / Pay to register by September 2.
We’ll be making a home décor sampler.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
September 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.
IF YOU HAVE THE ADD-ON KIT, BRING THAT, TOO.
 
CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT / 1:00-5:00 / $35.00
Sunday, October 6
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.
We’ll be using several card designs, using fun new holiday products.

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
October 14 / Pay to register by October 7.
We’ll be decorating a beautiful Copper Tea Tin for the season.
We’ll also be celebrating our Scraps and Prayers 10th Anniversary.
Expect some special surprises at this class!

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
October 22 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.
WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A WICKEDLY FUN TIME! 

 HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY / 2:00-5:00 / RSVP REQUESTED
Sunday, November 3
Come enjoy holiday displays, inspirations, projects and more!

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
November 11 / Pay to register by November 4
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards or a Christmas project.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
November 19 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
December 9 / Pay to register by December 2.
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT
That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...