Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Feels Like Frost / In the Woods

Today's card I'm sharing is pretty inside and out.  I am really trying to make the insides of my cards this year be very special, with layers and text and a little stamping and/or DSP.  I'm making the outsides super pretty, so why should you open such a card to find it just plain inside?  It's been a lot of fun.  Everything is coordinated, including the envelopes.  Today's card is extra fancy inside, to stand up to a gorgeous outside, of course.  We'll be making this one at my next Scraps and Prayers class - the one we postponed due to the bad weather on Monday.
The texts on the card front and on the inside are from our new Christmas Rose stamps.  Using the Stamparatus is a MUST for getting both texts into the perfect position.  Look at this gorgeous inside! Love it!  If you want to add a message, you can insert a note ... or just write on the inside of the card front.
I cut both trees from our In the Woods dies, using Shimmery White CS.  I attached the smaller, dimensional tree over the larger, flat tree.  I used my paper piercer to lift up the cut 'boughs' and then added a bit of Shimmery Crystal Effects to the edge of each one.  To add even more sparkle, I sprinkled on Dazzling Diamonds glitter while the Crystal Effects was still wet.  The result ... gorgeous!  The trees are attached with dimensionals, to lift them from the background a bit.
The background paper is just perfect for this card.  I love it!
IN HONOR OF A TRULY GREAT MAN:
UP NEXT:

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
CLASS POSTPONED UNTIL NOVEMBER 18.
REGISTRATION CLOSED.
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
November 19 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
December 9 / Pay to register by December 2.
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards.
These will NOT be the same card designs as those from the November class. 

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...