Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

Brightly Gleaming Tree Card

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  We had a house full of smiles and laughter.  My son, who is an Executive Chef, made all the food.  He and his sweetheart spent most of the day in our kitchen and it was like a 5-star restaurant.

Joey stayed for a sleep-over last night, so his mom and dad could get up early to shop for the Christmas Shoppe at our church next week ... the ONLY reason they would ever go out into the turmoil:).  Joey and I woke up early and he climbed into bed with me and we snuggled and talked for almost an hour.  These are the moments we treasure!!!

I already had my studio decorated for Christmas for a while now and put up a tree in the master bedroom last week --- just couldn't wait.  I didn't officially turn on the lights until last night.  A few things have been slipping into my office all this week:)  Today, I'm starting the decorating of the main floor.  Yippeeeee!  I've been waiting for this!!!  I love it!

Before I get back to all my Christmas decorating, I have a pretty Christmas card for you today.  Enjoy!

If you haven't worked with our Brightly Gleaming DSP yet, you really need to get some.  It is soooooo pretty!  It has Copper Foil in the designs on one side of the papers.  Isn't it gorgeous?!
We made this card at my last Scraps and Prayers class.  It was very popular.
The 'banner' greeting is attached with dimensionals.  I love the little copper star!
The circle is attached to the tree with dimensionals, so you get a nice depth to it.  I really like this one!
UP NEXT:


SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
December 9 / Pay to register by December 2.
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards.
These will NOT be the same card designs as those from the November class. 

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

COMING SOON:
NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...