Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Happy December!

I'm not sure how we got to December already, but it's here!  I'm nearly finished with my Christmas decorations.  I love decorating for Fall and Christmas.  This time of year brings back lots of warm memories and many opportunities to enjoy good friends, wonderful music and, yes, maybe a few great nibbles of chocolate here and there.

I'm really struggling with my arthritis and asthma this year.  Trying to focus on loving memories of past seasons really helps.

I read where if you start reading the book of Luke on December 1, you will have read all the story of Christ by Christmas.  Being as there are 24 chapters, this is a wonderful idea and I'm sorry I never thought of it sooner.  I like to reread all my favorite Christmas stories in December, so Luke should certainly be included, as well.  What are your favorite Christmas stories?
UP NEXT:

*SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00 
December 9 / Pay to register by December 2.
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards.
These will NOT be the same card designs as those from the November class. 
ONLY 2 REMAINING SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!  
YOUR PAYMENT HOLDS YOUR SPOT.


*PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

COMING SOON:
*NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...