Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

A Fun Little Wreath for Your Candle

I have a quick and easy project for you today.  It's a little wreath on which you can set a battery-operated votive candle.  I have grandchildren around all the time, 2 active Cocker puppies and 1 big Border Collie ... with a BIG tail ... so I don't do real candles anymore, anywhere.
This project would look great at each person's place at the Christmas dinner table, or just scattered around your home as decorations.
Look closely and you can see that I added a circle of vellum on the back.  You rest your candle on this.
Look closely ... again ... and you can see I've used 3 layers, off-set, for my wreath.
Isn't it cute?  I hope you'll give this project a try.  It's a lot of fun!
COMING SOON:
NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...