Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Wrapped In Plaid Trio of Trees Card

Here's a card we made at our class last night.  It was a great class and I think everyone had a great time.  I love this group!
This was a fun card and pretty easy to make, thanks to dies and punches:)
I love this card ... love the plaid!!!
I only have 1 remaining class for 2019, so it seems a little weird not thinking about more classes left for December, but the time goes by so quickly.  I will have a schedule up soon for 2020 and now I must finish up the cards that Bill and I will send out for Christmas this year.  Blessings to you all.

UP NEXT:

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

COMING SOON:
NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...