Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Paper Pumpkin Cards, Part 4

Here are two more Paper Pumpkin Christmas cards I want to share with you today.  I've made more, but I've shared the highlights.  I think you get the idea:)  Now, if you haven't used your kit yet, get busy and try some of your own.  Have fun!



Have you tried Paper Pumpkin yet?  It would make an awesome Christmas gift ... for you ... or a special someone from you.  Here's all that came in this kit. You really get a lot!
UP NEXT:

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

COMING SOON:
NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...