Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas Paper Pumpkin Cards, Part 2

Ready for a couple more Paper Pumpkin cards?  Let's jump right into it.
I have always loved using a circle window on card fronts.  They're just so much fun!

When I was a little girl, my family used to vacation at a resort in Wisconsin that had cabins on a lake, surrounded by beautiful pines and lots and lots of birch trees.  I've loved birch trees ever since I first saw them.  They just seem so classy and elegant.

Whenever I add lots of layers to my card front, I always layer up the inside of my card, too, so the card has plenty of stability.
I love the little cardinals, too ... my favorite birds.
UP NEXT:

PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS 
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT.

COMING SOON:
NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...