Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Feels Like Frost Studio Displays

Being Christmas Eve and all, I thought today would be a good day to share some of my studio displays with you.  If you follow my blog, you'll know that I purchased an antique display cabinet/desk a while back and have been enjoying decorating it ever since.  It's perfect for showcasing some of my seasonal cards and projects.  Here's what I did for Christmas.
The basket contains just a few of the German Bells I made this season.  I'm happy to say that I probably made around a hundred of them and, to date, have shared them all!  It's so much fun to make something that you can share with others.  Spreading the joy ... that's what it's all about.

After Christmas, the new display will be so totally different, due to a bright new color story, you'll hardly recognize it.  I can't wait to share it with you!

COMING SOON:
NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...