Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Cardinal Card

Happy Day After Christmas Day!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  We went to our daughter's and celebrated with her family and my son and his family.  It was just wonderful.
The best gift of all --- the blessings of being with family.
We're going to visit my In-Law's graves today and praise God for the blessings of all they taught us and meant to us.
Tomorrow, I will get back to eating properly and make plans for a healthy, happy New Year.

Now, for today's card ---

Here's another card from our last Scraps and Prayers class.  There's a special trick I used to bring out the details in the cardinal.
- Stamp the cardinal in Crumb Cake, using the Stamparatus.
- Color the cardinal using our Watercolor Pencils.
- Stamp the cardinal again in Soft Suede, using the Stamparatus.

All 3 pieces - the cardinal, the branch, and the banner, are cut out using dies.
I used the Stamparatus to stamp the message on the inside of the card.

COMING SOON:
NEW CLASSES ... LOTS OF CREATIVE FUN 
           ... HEADED YOUR WAY!

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...