Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Poppies Projects, Day Six

I'm back to more poppies projects today.  Before I changed my 5-section frame to all purples, I had a poppies display in it, but I hadn't shared it with you yet.  Here's how it looked with all the poppies.
The Peaceful Poppies Suite will soon be retiring, so order it ASAP if you're interested, before supplies run out.  I especially like the papers and the dies.  In my next post, I have a few more poppies to share with you. Be sure to come back and check it out.

UP NEXT:

Click here to see our retiring lists:
https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Last-Chance%20Products/Annual%20Lists/Last%20Chance%20Products%20AC%20%28US%29.pdf


https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Last-Chance%20Products/JJ%20Lists/Last%20Chance%20Products%20JJ%20%28US%29.pdf



Sign up for our next Paper Pumpkin by May 10.  Hint:  You'll get to see all the new In Colors that will be coming out this June!



NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN AND HAVE SOME INSTANT PROJECTS TO FILL YOUR TIME WITH CREATIVE MAGIC.

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...