Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Thinking of You

I confess that I've been pretty under the weather for weeks now.  My cold is better, but the lingering cough and my bum shoulder keep me from doing much of anything.  I realize the importance even more so to reach out to others and to keep in touch with social media.
I really miss having my classes, but wouldn't be able to hold them anyway just now, even if we weren't staying home.  I will try to share lots of ideas with you that you can use for some simple and fun projects you can try on your own.
Today, I have 2 projects for you that you can make to share with others ... maybe not just now, but make and share at a later date.
One packet contains honey sticks and a tea bag.  The other is a treat bag and contains hot chocolate, dehydrated marshmallows and peppermint sticks. 
The tags are left over from an SAB card kit and the little bees were in my UFO stash.  (UnFinishedObjects). I believe they were from a Paper Pumpkin kit.
My honey and tea packet is a 4 X 12" strip of DSP.  I just experimented with where I wanted to fold it and made a couple of quick score lines.  
Now ... go look at your stash and see what you could make.  Cut your DSP strips to fit the size you need for the contents you include ... OR ... find some left over treat bags and use those.  Are you inspired yet?  Go on now.  Give it a try. 
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN AND HAVE SOME INSTANT PROJECTS TO FILL YOUR TIME WITH CREATIVE MAGIC.

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...