Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Seeing Purple, Day Two

Today, I'll give you a closer look at my purples wall decor.  I love this frame.  It has 5 sections, each 4 X 6" and can be changed out pretty easily.  Some of the pieces I have from previous displays, I've cut down to use for cards, so nothing gets discarded.
Todays purples are Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather, and Gorgeous Grape.  I really like how this one came out.





Come back soon for lots more purples ... and try creating some of your own.

Would you like to make something brand new ... and totally SPRING?  Try our newest release, our Ornate Garden Suite.  This will be in our Annual Catalog, coming in June, 2020.  It's gorgeous.




NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN AND HAVE SOME INSTANT PROJECTS TO FILL YOUR TIME WITH CREATIVE MAGIC.

That's it for now.  
Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.   
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...