Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2021

A Beautiful Sand and Sea Card

I am such a beach lover.  Nothing beats the peace and joy I feel when I walk along the sandy beach at the water's edge with each wave lapping over my feet.  It was a given that I would fall in love with our Sand and Sea Suite.  The dies and embossing folder work together in a way that seems almost magical.  I love it.  Today's card is a tribute to my love of sandy beaches and the sea.  I used the papers (Sand and Sea DSP and Pearlescent Specialty Paper), the dies and the embossing folder to create this card.  I used dimensionals behind the embossed, die cut piece and a bit of liquid adhesive behind the plant pieces.  I love how this card came together.  Hope you do too!



 

COMING SOON!


Come back soon for more creative inspiration!

HAPPY STAMPING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...