Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Dandy Garden Memories and More Cards

Sometimes you need a quick card - like right now - yet you still want it to be really pretty.  Here's an idea to help you.  Use some of our Memories and More cards and envelopes and pair them with some pretty DSP that coordinates.  I used a layer to highlight the DSP and then chose our Dandy Garden DSP, some pretty ribbon, and our darling Ladybug Trinkets.  The birthday text is stamped on a Stitched So Sweetly die cut piece.  I added a little strip of ribbon for an extra bit of cute.  I love these cards.  The 2 cards you see here are actually the same sheet of DSP.  I liked both sides and wanted to share both ways with you.  All I changed was the choice of ribbon.  The envelope flaps are stamped, as well as the front of the envelopes.  These are some of the prettiest we've had yet.  I've already pre-ordered a new set from our next catalog.  They are gorgeous, too!



COMING SOON!


Come back soon for more creative inspiration!

HAPPY STAMPING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...